But about half the time, they're doing stuff like this, so I can handle their cussedness.
Transcript of Video (I wanted to do subtitles, but that's hard.)
Cobra: Singing all together...la la la
Running round and round
All fall down!
- I wrote a lot for Man of the House as part of this "Battery Powered Kids" thing we're doing to try and encourage parents to build things for and with their kids this holiday season. Here they are in the order of coolest to lamest.
- This one's about some miniature motorized surfboards I made, because what kid doesn't want a miniature motorized surfboard?
- This one's about a battery powered horsie I made from a kit.
- This one's about a mini-submarine motor you can stick on just about anything that floats.
- On Aiming Low, I wrote about how researchers say you should deal with tantrums, and how I have been going about it all wrong.