Parenting Generation Z
We’re awarding a $500 scholarship to one student that is passionate about the ever-evolving digital age, the innovations in technology and the challenges & development opportunities that bring to parents with children that fall within Generation Z.
This is our new scholarship for 2017 and our aim to is to develop and build upon this program over the coming years.
We hope to build great relationships with such education establishments and increase our awareness of this program.
Deadline is November 30th, 2017
This scholarship is reserved for
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students only
- Students studying or interested in
- IT & Communications
- Technology & Digital Age
- Social Sciences
- Parenting in an evolving digital age
We require well researched, insightful and create content in the form of an essay. Submissions must be
- Minimum of 2,500 words
- Copyscape pass (do not plagiarize, we will find out)
- Include reference to information sources
- Media rich (i.e. creative commons or licenses approved imagery/videos), not just text
- Include your full name, school/college details, courses studied & student identification
- Hosted on Google Docs (submit the link to us, not the file)
All applications understand that we reserve the exclusive rights to the submitted content in that we can post, edit and/or syndicate for marketing purposes.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Fill in the contact form and be sure to include your email and link to your hosted article.
DEADLINE: 30th November 2017
The successful applicant will be chosen and contacted by the end January 2018.